Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

tears of rage

So 9 months ago tonight (on a Friday also) is when I went to the ER for bleeding. And 9 months ago tomorrow (Saturday Aug. 1st 2009) is when my beautiful Miah Anne passed away. Now tonight, I'm pregnant with a baby that is the exact age she was on the same day. 9 months apart. Dustin wasn't there for me then, why should I have expected anything different from him tonight. It's going to be a hard one. It already is.

Tears of Rage - The Band

Tears of rage, tears of grief

Why must I always be the thief?

Come to me now, you know we're so low

And life is brief

4 comments:

Bree said...

Thinking of Miah Anne. And, sending love to your rainbow as well. Your new template is beautiful.

the purple balloon said...

Thank you so much. It's so crazy how much better you can feel after writing something like that down. =)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((HUGS)) Keeping you in my prayers.

michelle hs said...

i love you. i'm here for you anytime! i'm sorry dustin isn't always there for you during the tough days...unfortunately, i can totally relate to it! missed you last month at psh...will you be there this month? *HUGS*

Post a Comment